Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hi There,


It is so nice to be with you here on my blog.I am a teacher of English and worked at different schools,Teacher Training High School, Anatolian High School,TED Private High School, Isikkent Educational Campus, Marmaris Private High School, etc., as a Head Of Foreign Languages Dept., Assistant of the Director and a teacher of English.I have also been to the greatest universities such as HARVARD,YALE, JOHNS HOPKINS in the US many times as a faculty advisor at MUN conferences and summer and winter schools in different states.I have also been to the UK-both England and Wales, Norway, Denmark, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy to join the projects as a project coordinator with schools in EU. Nowadays I am busy with tutoring, that is my private English lessons one to one , two or three and a new thing in my life which is writing posts on websites.The latest change is I have already started to give English lessons to the Turkish learners specially abroad and here in Turkey online. So amazing and great fun. I really love it.
I would like to share my experience with you here if you are interested. And anything from life.

Stay in touch and with lots of love.

Hang in there.

Your Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment