Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Determination for Your Target

Are These Answers that I am Looking for  ?

Do you know what I am looking for? Some quotes which will affect me so much so that they will direct me to a wellbalanced diet and exercise that will make me lose weight.”Magic words”:

The other day I watched “Jay Leno". His guest was Jennifer Aniston. Jay asked her if it was true that she liked pizza and ate every day. She said she did and told him her favorite flavor. And Jay wanted to know why then she was so thin but he wasn’t. She immediately asked him how much he ate. And she added she exercised a lot after she ate pizza.

Then everything depends on what you eat and  how much you eat and how much you exercise.The balance between the calories you get inside and the calories you release.

Another important quote is also from “Jay Leno program”. He offered one of his guests sort of candy and he refused saying his body was so sacred that he didn’t eat such things: “Never fill the sacred body with empty energy giving junk food.”

Yes, we should raise awareness to be successful and try to change our bad habits that will do us harm if we don’t.

Here is an example from the newspaper: A British lady who was overweight  had an accident and they couldn’t take her out of the car so they had to cut the door to take her out.She was so embarrassed that she decided to lose weight after that car crash and in a year she lost 50 kilos: from 119 kg to 69. She looks so beautiful in her “after photo”.

A few years ago, I met one of my students. Actually, he came to visit me at school. He came towards me smiling but I couldn’t recognise him because he had lost  40 kilos. Unbelievable!! He looked so unfamiliar. I asked him how he managed to do that. He advised me not to try so hard as he did because he had to torture his body eating so little and doing so much exercise.

So the most important thing is “determination”. In a way “motivation”. We hope that we have this sort of motivation that contributes to achieving our target. Do you think it is easy? Life is tough, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment