Sunday, July 18, 2010

How Am I Gonna Get "Lean"?

I would like to have a lean body. Do I want too much?

What is the secret of this? Free from fat. How nice it would be!! But why is it too hard?

Well, the formula is very ancient: You 're gonna eat less and act more. In short, burn your fat doing more exercise.You're gonna release your energy. Don't eat too much carbo junk.Good bye to lovely cookies, pastries of all kinds, bread, pitas, bagels with sesami, cakes, rice, macaroni. All these beauties. Actually, you're not wanted to quit them totally, just  have a little bit. But there lies the tough thing .While eating,  how are you supposed to brake your wishes?

Well, they say the important thing is to "want"? OK. Here I do. I do want it. I have wanted to get lean for years. Who doesn't, anyway? Maybe a stronger word than that : "to be determined".

Actually, I managed to do that a few times in my life before.But again another important thing: "Sustainability " You struggle one year long to  come to a certain line and can stay there only one or two years more. That is it
Then they say change your  menu. The whole cuisine. Too much struggle for this challenge. It is not in vein that it has already become an industry.Being on a diet also requires a professional support.

To me, the issue has  a lot to do with your psychological situation.You need to get this sort of support not only from your psychologist or dietician but from everybody, your friends, family members, colleaugues, without too much intervention.With wise recommendations.but not just like "do this" "don't do this".Is there a magic remedy somewhere I am desperately seeking?
I need some help .
I wish I were thinner.
Here you see  Kristie's and Oprah's  before and after pics. Great success. But how much did it cost I wonder?
Are you one of those lucky people?

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.

    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Here is my weblog; free to air indian channels on sky

    ReplyDelete