Monday, October 18, 2010

Mini Dialogues in the Present Perfect Tense



Where have you been for ages?
I have just come back from vacation.

Why aren’t you doing your worksheet?
I have already done it, mum.

Where is John? Have you seen him?
Yeah, he has just gone out.

Orhan Pamuk has written a lot of books.(He is alive he will likely carry on writing) Shakespeare wrote a lot of plays (He is dead so it is over . )

What have you done so far?
I have already answered back e-mails and faxes.

Have you ever smoked?
No, never.

Have you listened to Metallica lately ?
Yes, a couple of times.

Have you seen”Lost”?
Yes, I saw it two years ago.

Have you ever tasted “whisky”?
Yes.I drank it  first last weekend.

Have you ever been to London?
I was there last summer.

1 comment:

  1. The RBI on Tuesday ѕaid inflation was buѕinеss likely to face
    continued" upward pressure" from thе Chumash Casinο Resort in Santa Ynеz,
    Calіf. Ιt's a leap into the unknown.

    Here is my web page: christianafire.org

    ReplyDelete