Saturday, October 2, 2010

Purse Mania



The Most Expensive Purses of the World

I like purses, shoes and belts. Who doesn’t? They are the most important accessories of women. I remember once a friend said.”My shoes are so important they should look gorgeous so i polish them each time  i put them on, well, i may forget to brush my hair but never my shoes.
But when it comes to spending lots of money on them, my brain stops. Ok, it is a big industry to produce shoes and purses and maybe a sort of "Art" as well, but when it is extremely expensive, it means it is luxurious and I am against any kind of luxury. Do you think I need to make sort of emphathy to the richies? Oh, no. When you think of lots of hungry and  jobless people all over the world, you cannot spend that huge amount of money on a purse. 

Once while I was on a trip with my students on the 5th Avenue in NYC, one of the girls came near me and said,” i wanna buy a Gucci bag from the Gucci store here . Can you help me?” “Sure, i can.” i said and went into the store together. Is it the main, "number 1" store of Gucci in the world ? Hell, dunno. She liked one of the tiny miny purses like an envelope with Gucci initial amblems on the cloth-like part so i guessed only some band parts were made of leather. We asked the price and learnt that it was $700 and she said OK. She counted $700 right in front of my wide opened eyes without letting me say,”Are you sure?” She said she had entered the Gucci website the nite before and chose that one. May you be happy to use it, my girl!!!

Anyways, I got pics of the world’s 5 most expensive purses for you.
( I got them from the link:http://www.beyazgazete.com/haber/2010/09/28/dunyanin-en-pahali-5-cantasi.html)
I should accept and confess that they are very cute. They are awesome. Out of this world! Kind of pride to have one of them. However, I am not so sorry that I can't afford to buy one. Yet, they can be considered a good investment with lots of precious stones on them, comparedly, a second hand ordinary leather purse cannot be sold while this one has got a better price than the original.  Here you go :

1.Rose shaped purse with expensive stones:
 Price is 135.000 TL/ USD 93.44515
There is 10106 brilliants (diamonds) of 42.56 carats,1116 pink sapphire stones, and 800 tourmaline stones on it.
Gorgeous, right? I still prefer having the admired eyes on me, not on my purse.

2. Lana Marks Cleopatra Purse: Price:147.000 TL/ USD 101.758


On it, there is 1500 black and white brilliant stones and white gold of 18 carats.

What if you leave it at the restrooms????









3. A purse with black crocodile leather : Price is 177.000 TL/ USD 122.525

 












4. A classic Chanel purse ornamented with brilliants(diamond) named  “Diamond Forever”:
Price is : 385.000 TL / USD 266.510










It has  334 brilliants of 3.56 carats  and white gold of 18 carats on it.


5. Ginza Tanaka, platin purse: 
Price: 3 Trillion TL/ USD 2.076.699.452.385
It has 2000 brilliants on it .


WOW. INCREDIBLE!!!
I wonder which girl will deserve this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment