Monday, July 5, 2010

LEARN ENGLISH ONLINE

Aşagıdaki hikaye gercek hayattandır.Hem "online teaching" serüvenimi anlatmak,hem de "S.Past tense"in bir hikaye ile pekişmesi için düzenledim.
A True Life Story
Last month I received an interesting offer.One of the Turkish residents in the UK offered me to give her English lessons online.She was in London and I was in Izmir.Via Skype, we communicated and we did our lessons.Before the lessons, I sent her some links involved with the subjects.Or I created some information on my own on "word" and sometimes from grammar, sometimes from songs, sometimes from the "forward messages",sometimes from astrology-horoscopes, sometimes from short stories or from a post on a website, I got info from different sources.On top of all, she asked me questions that she didn't know and I answered them.It was actually a "tailored made" study.This really gave a new enthusiasm to my career life.
It was so practical, interactive and beneficial.You didn't have to go to courses as a student or a teacher.
Wow!I tried the mystery of the computer screen It became my board, school,class everything.I listened to the sound of silence -sometimes too much noise of traffic-in London on the background and did my lessons.
Fantastic! How amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment