Sunday, July 4, 2010

PRACTICE WITH THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

DAILY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Have a look at the answers and try to give on your own .(yanıtlara bakıp kendiniz yanıt vermeye çalışınız)


Where do you live? I live in Izmir.

What do you do ? (iki anlamı var :1. Ne iş yaparsınız? 2. Ne yaparsınız?)

I teach English . I am a teacher.


Which school do you attend? I attend a private high.I am a 9th grader.

What time do you usually get up ? I usually get up at 7.00

Who do you stay with? I stay with my parents.

What kind of music do you like? I like rock.

How do you spend your leisure time? I usually meet my friends and we often go to a café .

What time do you come back home ? I always come back home before 8 p.m.
Do you know German? No, I don't.

Do you read books in English? Oh . Yes, I do

No comments:

Post a Comment