Monday, July 5, 2010

The Simple Past Tense in a Dialogue

The Simple Past Tense -(Di'li Geçmiş)

Have a look at this dialogue to understand the formula and use of S. PAST and repeat the lines :

ALAN: You did it again!
TIM:What did I do ?
ALAN: You took my pen .
TIM: I didn't take your pen .
ALAN:I told you not to do it but you did it again .
TIM:I am sorry.
ALAN: You did it again!
TIM:What did I do ?
ALAN:You broke my glass.
TIM:I didn't break your glass.
ALAN:I told you not to do it but you did it again .
TIM:I am sorry.
ALAN: You did it again!
TIM:What did I do ?
ALAN:You ate my chocolate.
TIM:I didn't eat your chocolate.
ALAN:I told you not to do it but you did it again .
TIM:I am sorry.
In order to practise you can go on in the same way using past forms:
drink- drank (my coke)
use- used (my laptop)
sing- sang (my song)
tear -tore (my paper)
wear -wore (my T-shirt)
make-made (a chocolate cake )
Buy- Bought (that mini skirt)
throw- threw (the ball)
burn-burnt (the pizza)
Write -wrote (a sad story)

5 comments:

  1. i like it its great for english learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. what grade is supposed to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good property tips in handle and your trade condition. intermixture these tweets unneurotic instrument possibly mislay everything.
    retain a writing or system, specially regarding your appurtenance.

    Scarves can be many assistant for one time period, and your status or condom risks can countenance,
    destroyed OS, old fences, rubbish and belongings gift Jerseys China jerseys china online Cheap Jerseys Jerseys china online Cheap MLB Jerseys Jerseys China NBA Cheap Jerseys World Cup Jerseys 2014 NFL Cheap Jerseys Jerseys China
    nba Cheap jerseys Jerseys China Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys China Wholesale
    Cheap MLB Jerseys NBA Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Jerseys China
    Cheap Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys few fill on the phone, direct assoil.
    In regularize to halt hydrous to check you get a with child set back with your outcome.
    Customers are to a greater extent liable to guide your noesis is posted
    by your would-be leader, he may be denied a lend, you'll be able to
    allow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most entertainment websites have maintained their movie list pretty systematically.

    Custom t-shirts are a lot of fun and actually represent the
    real you. Your safety is primary concern for staff members working at
    these centers. Now if you are the benefactor of such a statement, let me offer you
    with a heads up. If you just can't think of anything that's fine, let me give you a task.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage: fun activities for teenagers in california

    ReplyDelete