Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Questions and Answers in Simple Past Tense

DIALOGUE ABOUT THE PAST EVENTS

Focus on the affirmative , negative , question forms of the verbs in the past .
(Geçmişle ilgili dialog.Fiillerin olumlu olumsuz ve soru hallerine yoğunlaşın.)

A: Where were you yesterday ?
B: I was in Izmir. I didn't go anywhere.
A: Oh . I thought you went to a beach town near here.
B:Actually, I planned to go to Cesme but I cancelled it. Maybe next week.
A: Last weekend I was in Cesme. It was so hot, even the sea. I swam in the sea almost all day long
B: Didn't you sunbathe?
A:Oh no. I didn't want to go out of the sea.
B:Who did you go with?
A:I went with my family. In the afternoon our friends visited us. We had dinner together later on.
B:Then you stayed there one more night. Did you come back to Izmir yesterday morning?
A:Yeah.Thank God I got to the office on time. It was cool to drive back here early in the morning.The roads were empty as well.
A:I spent almost the whole weekend at home. It was so hot outside. You did the best thing. See you next week in Cesme then.
B:See you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment